A heart attack is the passing of a section of heart muscle caused by lost blood supply. The blood is normally cut off when a course providing the heart muscle is hindered by a blood coagulation. In excess of 10 million cases for every year (India)
Warning Sign :
- chest pain
- upper body pain
- trouble breathing
- chest pain or discomfort
- lightheadedness or dizziness
- crushing chest pain
- shortness of breath called dyspnea
- face seeming gray in color
- a feeling of terror that life is ending
- feeling awful, generally
- feeling clammy and sweaty
- shortness of breath
There are a couple of cardiac conditions that can cause heart attacks. A standout amongst the most well-known causes is plaque development in the conduits (atherosclerosis) that keeps blood from getting to the heart muscle. Heart attacks can likewise be caused by blood clumps or a torn vein. Less regularly, a heart assault is caused by a vein fit.
Treatment ranges from lifestyle changes and cardiac rehabilitation to medication, stents and bypass surgery.
Using an electrical shock to correct a rapid, irregular heartbeat and restore the heart's normal rhythm.
Providing extra oxygen to the lungs of people with breathing problems.
Helps reduce chest pain or pressure caused by blockages in the arteries of the heart.
Relieves pain, dulls the senses and causes drowsiness. May become addictive.
Slows heart rate and decreases blood pressure. When taken in eye-drop form, it reduces eye pressure.
Decreases the liver's production of harmful cholesterol.
Relaxes blood vessels, lowers blood pressure and prevents diabetes-related kidney damage.
A tube placed in the arteries of the heart to keep them open.
Unblocking an artery by inflating a balloon inside it. A stent may also be inserted to hold the artery open.
Coronary artery bypass surgery
Surgery that restores blood flow to the heart by using a healthy artery or vein to bypass a blocked artery.
- ECG or electrocardiograph
- cardiac enzyme tests
- chest X-ray
- A diagnosis of a heart attack is made by a specialist after they play out a physical exam and survey your therapeutic history. Your specialist will probably lead an electrocardiogram (ECG) to screen your heart's electrical action.
- They ought to likewise take an example of your blood or perform different tests to check whether there's proof of heart muscle harm.
- Symptoms incorporate snugness or torment in the chest, neck, back or arms, and in addition weakness, dazedness, unusual heartbeat and nervousness. Ladies will probably have atypical indications than men.
- People may understanding:
- Pain regions: in the zone between shoulder bones, arm, chest, jaw, left arm, or upper midriff
- Pain conditions: can happen amid rest
- Pain types: can resemble a grasped clench hand in the chest
- Whole body: discombobulation, exhaustion, wooziness, sticky skin, chilly perspiration, or perspiring
- Gastrointestinal: heartburn, acid reflex, queasiness, or heaving
- Neck: inconvenience or snugness
- Arm: inconvenience or snugness
- Also normal: uneasiness, chest weight, feeling of approaching fate, palpitations, shortness of breath, or shoulder inconvenience
Risk factors that you can't change include:
- Age.If you are over age 65, your risk for having a heart attack is greater.
- Sex.Men are more at risk than women.
- Family history.If you have a family history of heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, or diabetes, you are more at risk.
- Race.People of African descent have a higher risk.
ConclusionDocConsult recommended itself to change the life style & set up routine life Like omit bad habits like consume alcoholism avoid food order process in your daily life.