Diabetes is a condition that disables the body's capacity to process blood glucose, also called blood sugar.
Without progressing, cautious administration, diabetes can prompt a development of sugars in the blood, which can expand the danger of perilous complexities, including stroke and coronary illness.
Various types of diabetes can happen, and dealing with the condition relies upon the sort. Not all types of diabetes come from a man being overweight or driving an idle way of life. Truth be told, some are available from youth.
Four major diabetes types can develop: Type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes:
- Type I diabetes: Also known as juvenile diabetes, this type occurs when the body fails to produce insulin
- Type 2 diabetes :type 2 diabetes influences the manner in which the body utilizes insulin. While the body still makes insulin, not at all like in sort I, the cells in the body don't react to it as successfully.that impact on kidney directly.
- Gestational diabetes: It occurs in women during pregnancy time when the body can become sensitive to insulin.
- Prediabetes: A condition in which blood sugar is high, but not much high Compared to type 2 diabetes.
Some of the signs and symptoms of type 1 and type 2 diabetes are:
- Increased thirst
- Frequent urination
- Extreme hunger
- Unexplained weight loss
- Presence of ketones in the urine (ketones are a byproduct of the breakdown of muscle and fat that happens when there's not enough available insulin)
- Blurred vision
- Slow-healing sores
- Frequent infections, such as gums or skin infections and vaginal infections
To understand diabetes, first you must understand how glucose is normally processed
How insulin works when affect from diabetes:
Insulin is a hormone that comes from a gland situated behind and below the stomach
- The pancreas secretes insulin into the bloodstream.
- The insulin courses, empowering sugar to enter your phones.
- Insulin brings down the measure of sugar in your bloodstream.
- As your blood sugar level drops, so does the discharge of insulin from your pancrea
role of glucose when affect from diabetes:
Glucose originates from two noteworthy sources: sustenance and your liver.
Sugar is retained into the bloodstream, where it enters cells with the assistance of insulin.
Your liver stores and makes glucose.
At the point when your glucose levels are low, for example, when you haven't eaten in a while, the liver separates put away glycogen into glucose to keep your glucose level inside an ordinary range.
- Healthy eating & prepare diet chart
- monitoring blood pressure
- physical activity like exercise in daily routine
- insulin therapy for survivation
- Bariatric surgery
- medication (Glucophage, Glumetza)
- Anyone with a body mass index higher than 25
- Anyone older than age 45
- Any woman who has had gestational diabetes
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with prediabetes
- Family history
- Environmental factors
- The presence of damaging immune system cells
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- High blood pressure
- Abnormal cholesterol and triglyceride levels
ConclusionWe have introduced the subject of diabetes and how it is diagnosed. It has discussed the structures and processes in the body that are important for controlling blood glucose levels and described what goes wrong when diabetes develops.