- Drink plenty of water. Always eat some fruits or green salad don't let your stomach get empty, avoid oily, non-veg and spicy food.
- Eat lots of fruits like banana, orange, watermelon, stone apple, papaya etc. we can have mango as it is seasonal food but in a limit because it results in making our body warm and results in acidity related problems.
- Drink plenty of lemon water, curd water, stone apple juice waterwith glucose etc. avoid soft drinks.
- Eat onion as much as you can in each and every possible food item and can also take cucumber.
- Have an umbrella and a bottle of water anywhere & everywhere with you.
- Take bath only at early morning and evening, don't take bath at late afternoon's, it might be fatal, wash your eyes and face many times as possible.
- Avoid outdoor activity between when the sun's rays are the most intense.
- Apply sunscreen all over the body (even in places covered by clothing) 30 minutes before going outside, and reapply every two hours or after swimming or sweating. Sunscreen should be worn for any outdoor activity, even on overcast or cloudy days. http://www.docconsult.in
Post Views :75